Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome to the Blog!

Recently I have started keeping up with some of my fabulous and loyal customers through their family blog sites and thought it might work for the store as well. Lots of my customers said they had friends from other towns that would love the clothes, so I will try to post pictures of the clothes as they arrive! So here goes my first post…I got new fall shipments of Mary James, Mela Wilson and Kissy Kissy this week. Below are some pictures of what just arrived:

Make a PhotoShow Full Size


I am excited about the store’s new blog! To all you professional bloggers, feedback is welcome! Thank you for all the support you have given me since I bought the store in June! Stephanie

1 comment:

Jennie-Marie said...

I love that you have a blog and the countdown to Christmas is so fun!